Big Agnes Fly Creek Platinum 1 Person
Why build an even lighter Fly Creek UL tent? Why climb mountains, explore new territory, cycle the length of the North American West Coast or paddle the Grand Canyon? Because we can. The Fly Creek Platinum Series is a sign of our commitment to be lighter, faster and better prepared for whatever nature throws your way. If you want the lightest free standing double-walled tent available, then look no further.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Single door and vestibule
- One mesh pocket
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- Trail Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Packed Weight: 2 lb 1 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Packed Size: 4" x 17"
- Floor Area: 22 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 5.5 sq ft
- Head Height: 38"
- Foot Height: 22"
Mfg No: TFCP114
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: