This Springfield 1911 Loaded comes from the factory equipped with Crimson Trace LG-401 Lasergrips. Featuring a rugged polymer side panels and a rubber overmold activation button, these are the recommended Lasergrips for most 1911 shooters. Standard to Crimson Trace® Lasergrips, the LG-401 features instinctive activation. This means that the laser sight automatically springs to life when the weapon is held in a natural firing grip.
The Loaded .45ACP is built on a full-size frame and slide. The pistol is made from stainless steel, which has a polished finish on the flat surfaces and bead-blasted matte finish on the rounded areas. The 5 inch barrel is match grade and made from stainless steel. The slide features slanted serrations on the front and rear. The mainspring housing is flat and includes the Springfield Armory® I.L.S.™
The pistol has a Lightweight Delta™ hammer and a beavertail grip safety, which features a raised memory pad for positive engagement. The long aluminum match-grade trigger is upgraded features that are standard to the Loaded Series. The rear target sight is fully adjustable for windage and elevation. The ejection port is lowered and flared, and the pistol is fitted with a two piece full length guide rod.
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Magazines: 7 Round, Blued Steel
- Barrel: 5” Stainless Steel
- Sights: Fixed Low Profile Combat Rear, Dovetail Front, 3 - Dot
- Trigger: Long Aluminum Match Grade, 5 - 6 lbs.
- Grips: Crimson Trace LG-401 Laser Grips
- Frame: Forged Steel, Parkerized
- Slide: Forged Steel, Parkerized
- Recoil System: 2 Piece Full Length Guide Rod
- Safety: Single Side Thumb Safety
- Height: 5.5”
- Length: 8.5”
- Weight with Empty Magazine: 40 oz.