Bushnell 6x21 G Force DX 1300 ARC Black
Bushnell G-Force DX Laser Rangefinders 202460
Lightning speed and unrivaled precision in the palm of your hand. Equipped with our new 2nd Generation E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision) Turboprocessor, the G-Force DX is a performance enhanced version of the most accurate laser rangefinder system in the world.
It delivers industry-leading 1/2-yard accuracy and 1/10-yard display precision. With Vivid Display Technology (VDT), you get bright clear distance readings, even in low light, with an effective range of 5 to 1,300 yards. ARC Bow and Rifle Modes make you deadly accurate in all seasons and terrain. And its rubber-armored metal housing makes it the toughest laser rangefinder we’ve ever created. Rapid target I.D. is intuitive in all weather conditions thanks to supersharp 6x optics and our patented RainGuard HD lens treatment.
- Rubber-armored metal housing
- 6x magnification
- VDT (Vivid Display Technology
- 2nd Generation E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) Provides up to 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10-yard display precision
- VSI (Variable Sight-in)
- Bow Mode – provides true horizontal distance from 5–99 yards
- Rifle Mode – provides bullet-drop/holdover in CM, IN, MOA & MIL
- BullsEye, Brush and Scan mode
- Range: 5–1,300 yards
- Diopter adjustment
- Compatible with magnetic attachment system
- Fully waterproof
- Built-in tripod mount
- Posi-Thread battery door
- Available in Black (202460)
- Water/Fog Proof: Yes
- Rangefinder Range: 5-300 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Weight (oz/g):8/227
- BatteryType: 3-volt CR 123 (incl.)
- Rangefinder Targeting Modes: Scan, Bullseye, Brush
- Rangefinder ARC Modes: Bow/Rifle
- Tree Ranging Performance (yds.): 900 yds.
- Deer Ranging Performance (yds.): 600 yds.
- Rangefinder Accuracy: 1300 yds.
Mfg No: 202460
Weight: 2.95 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: