CPX-1 CBPU 9MM
The SCCY CPX-1 is equipped with an ambidextrous manual safety
The SCCY CPX series comes loaded with features you’d expect to find in a pistol costing twice as much. In fact, we’re confident it delivers
“more gun per dollar” than any other choice in its class. When it comes to value and customer satisfaction, the SCCY’s the limit!
- Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16-1 right hand twist.
- Receiver: 7075-T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
- Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral "RE-COIL CUSHION" on the back-strap.
- Recoil Spring System: all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
- Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
- 3 dot sight system: steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
- Hammer firing system: double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
- Manual Guarded Safety: Newly designed with a guard molded into the frame.
- Double action trigger: specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
- Magazine: included with (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.
- Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.
- Barrel Length: 3.1"
- Height: 4"
- Length: 5.7"
- Width: 1"
- Weight: 15oz