ATI SKS Tactlite Adjustable 6 Position Side Folding Stock With Scorpion Recoil System Destroyer Grey
Sks Side Folding Stock Can be Fired from Folded Position. Trak Lock System Eliminates Horizontal & Vertical Movement of the Stock on the Buffer Tube Provides Smooth Secure Stock Adjustments. Stock Eliminates the Need for Secondary Locking Mechanisms With No Snag Points. Thin Scorpion Recoil Pad and Dual-Sided QD Sling Attachment Points Scorpion Recoil System Razorback Recoil Pad Is Non-Slip and Recoil Pistol Grip Is Sure-Grip textured. Recoil Impact is Absorbed Shoot Any Load Size with No Pain being Transferred to the Shooter. Not Affected by Chemicals and Remains Flexible in Extreme Temperatures and Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil. Comes With One 4” Picatinny Rail, Three 2” Picatinny Rails, One 2” Picatinny Rail with Swivel Stud, Blank Covers for When Rails Are Not in Use and Additional Ventilation in Forend and Top Cover. Slot For tactical Sling Attachment. Drop Tube Adaptor For Use With Iron Sites. Two Swing Swivel Studs with Mounting Hardware Included. Removable/Adjustable Tactical Cheekrest is Elongated Design to Fit All Users.
- One 4” Picatinny Rail
- Three 2” Picatinny Rails
- One 2” Swivel Stud Picatinny Rail
- Blank Covers for When Rails are Not in Use
- Additional Ventilation in Forend and Top Cover
- Removable/Adjustable Cheek rest System
- Elongated Design to Fit All Users
- Includes Tall Cheek rest with 1 ¼” of Adjustment
- Includes Short Cheek rest with ½” of Adjustment
- Slot for Tactical Sling Attachment
- Drop Tube Adaptor for Use with Iron Sites
- Two Sling Swivel Studs
- Mounting Hardware Included
- DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer
- Manufactured in the USA
- ATI Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits: Most SKS Rifles
- Note: Sling Swivel Studs Accepts Sling Swivel (Part # A.5.10.2506) or any Standard Sling Swivel
- Blade Bayonet must be removed for installation of ATI Stock. Some Minor Modification may be Required.
- Note Six Degree Drop tube Adapter included for use with Iron Sights.
- Side-Folding Stock Note: Your firearm must meet SEC 922R requirements to retain the adjustable stock in the side-folding configuration. If your firearm does not meet the SEC 922R requirements, you must equip the firearm with a fixed position and non-side-folding stock.