Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce the DB15 rifle made entirely in the USA! Starting with the tried-and-true, U.S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback’s CNC facility. The DB15 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others.
- 16" chrome moly barrel
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum receiver with an A3 flattop
- A2-style pistol grip
- Forward assist
- Forward assist lug, but the forward assist has not been installed
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington
- Finish: Black Anodized Hardcoat
- Barrel: 16" 4140 Chrome-Moly, M4 Contour
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1 x 9
- Bolt Carrier: Shot-Peened, Magnetic Particle Inspected Mil Spec 8620 carrier
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminium
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flattop Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, T-Marked
- Handguard: Standard 2-Piece
- Pistol Grip: A2 Style
- Stock: ATI Strikeforce Stock with Aluminum Civilian (Commercial) Buffer Tube Assembly
- Weight: 6.65 lbs.
- Overall Length (Stock Collapsed): 32.5"
- Overal Length (Stock Expanded): 36.25"
- Flash Hider: A2
- Sights: A2 Front Only