Rock River Arms AR1700 LAR-15 R3 Comp 223 Remington/5.56 NATO 18" Barrel 30+1 Rounds Car Stock Black
Rock River Arms has developed the R3, which is a 3 gun competition ready rifle out of the box. The Shooter need add only the optics of choice and this well built riffle will tune in hits at 3/4 MOA at 100 yards. The standard features on the R3 are an 18 inch fluted stainless steel barrel, directionally tuned ported muzzle brake, low profile gas block, TRO-XL free float octagonal top rail, two stage match trigger, winter trigger guard, Hogue rubber pistol grip, RRA operator carbine stock, and star safety selector. Included with each rifle is one magazine, LPS-1 weapon wipe, RRA case, manual, and warranty.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 18.0"
- Capacity: 30+1
- Trigger: Match Two Stage
- Safety: Thumb Lever
- OAL: 35.75"-39.25"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Stock Description: RRA Operator CAR
- Metal Finish: Black
- Muzzle: Tuned/Ported
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Sights: None (Optic Ready)
- Barrel Description: Stainless Steel Fluted
- Twist: 1:8"
- Barrel Length Range: 18.00" to 19.99"
- Weight Range: 7.00 lbs to 7.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Synthetic
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black