AR-15 Aluminum 6-Side Carbine Length Free Float Forend w/Rail Pack
ATI AR-15 Aluminum 6-Sided Carbine Length Free-Float Forend with Slotted Barrel Nut and Utility Rail Package
Listening to Law Enforcement, Military Personnel and Hunters, ATI has designed an AR-15 forend that allows for maximum ease of use.
Manufactured in the USA
- Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum 8-Sided Carbine Length Free-Float Forend
- Insert Rails at 45 Angles Around the Circumference of the Forend for Ultimate Versatility
- Mounting Long Distance Optics on the Top Rail and a Short Distance Sight onto the 45 Rail makes Switching Between Long and Short Range Targeting as Quick as a Twist of the Wrist.
- Slide Rails into any Position on the Forend for Nearly Unlimited Customization.
- Put Accessories Exactly where You want them
- Added vents on sides of forend help dissipate barrel heat, especially during rapid fire
- Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum Picatinny Rails
- 6 Low Profile Picatinny Rail
- 4 Picatinny Rail
- 2 Picatinny Rail
- Slotted Barrel Nut Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Three Set Screws Lock the Forend into Place on the Slotted Barrel Nut
- Provides a Secure Fit, that cannot Rotate
- Eliminates the need for the Jam Nut
- Allows Forend to be Installed Flush to the Receiver
- Virtually Indestructible
- Fits Most AR-15 Variants
- Length: 6.5" (Forend Only)
- Weight: 5.1 oz
- Color: Black
Mfg No: A.5.10.1171
Manufacturer: Advanced Technology Intl
Weight: 1.65 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: