Big Agnes Bitter Springs UL Tent 2 Person
The Bitter Springs UL2 is an ultralight, trekking pole supported 3 season backpacking shelter. The mesh body and single door keep weight minimal while the oversized vestibule design means your gear stays dry outside the tent while you and your camping partner enjoy ample sleeping space inside.
- One door and one oversized vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Pressfit pole features the Jakes Foot simple connection mechanism which evenly tensions the tent body and fly
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame
- Trekking pole system (Not Included)
- Requires 2 trekking poles
- Bitter Springs UL2 requires one 40/102cm for the vestibule pole and one pole that collapses to 30/76cm for the rear pole
- 15 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Two interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Fits Triangle and Wall gear lofts (Sold Separately)
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft(Sold Separately)
- Footprint (Sold Separately)
- Fast Fly setup not available
- Trail Weight: 2 lb 4 oz
- Packed Weight: 2 lb 12 oz
- Footprint Weight: 4.5 oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 20"
- Floor Area: 28 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 16 sq ft
- Head Height: 40"
- Foot Height: 30"
Mfg No: TBSUL215
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 2.8 pounds.
Dimensions: 18 (L) x 5.5 (W) x 5.5 (H) inches.: