Fenix HL Series 150 Lumen, Gray
This is a classic work horse, developed for that environment where you need a headlamp to handle the harshest conditions. Rugged aluminum housing and waterproof construction, the IP68 rated HL23 headlamp is ready for anything you can throw at it. Armed with a powerful Cree XP-G2 LED, this AA battery powered headlamp provides 150-lumen output with a 180-foot/55-meter beam distance. Featuring three brightness levels and burst mode, the HL23 is a great choice for your nighttime adventures.
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three modes of output: High: 150 Lumens (Ni-MH Battery: 1 hour 20 min.; Alkaline Battery: 1 hours), Mid: 50 Lumens (Ni-MH Battery: 5 hour 40 min.; Alkaline Battery: 4 hour 25 min.), Low: 3 Lumens (Ni-MH Battery: 100 hours; Alkaline Battery: 110 hours)
- IP68 Rated. Waterproof up to 2 meters for 30 minutes. Impact resistance up to 1.5 meters/4.92 feet. Absolutely dustproof.
- Rugged aluminum housing to shed heat and impact
- Intelligent memory circuit. Automatically enters the previously used brightness level when turned on.
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- 60-degree tilt mechanism
- Fast, convenient all-in-one button switch
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Uses one AA Battery (Alkaline Included)
- 2.79 inches/71mm (Length) x 1.53 inches/38.9mm (Width) x 1.57 inches/40mm (Height)
- 1.76 ounces/52-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Color: Cadet Gray
- HL23 Headlmap (1)
- Alkaline AA Battery (1)
- Spare O-ring (1)
- User Manual (1)
- Warranty Card (1)
Mfg No: HL23GR
Manufacturer: Fenix Flashlights
Weight: 0.1 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: