Buck Knives Multi-Blade Bow Tool
Maintain peak performance of your bow with Buck’s 737 Bow Tool. Designed as a multipurpose tool for the archer, the Bow Tool is packed with all the right elements for the field. Complete with ten separate allen hex drivers, a Phillips screwdriver, a set of scissors, and a 2" blade, this product is perfect for adjusting draw weight, tightening stabilizers, adding accessories, and other preventative maintenance. The convenient, compact size allows for easy carry in your bow case or pack.
- 2" black oxide coated chrome vanadium steel blade
- 7/8" black oxide scissors
- .50, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, black oxide hexdrivers
- 3-1/8" closed 7.5 oz
- Milled black G10 handle with Buck medallion; Lifetime Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches ; 7.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00RQ7WODG
- Item model number: 0737BKS
Mfg No: 0737BKS
Manufacturer: Buck Knives
Weight: 0.6 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: