Trijicon AccuPower 3-9x40 MOA Crosshair, Red LED, 1"
he 3-9x has been the gold standard for scope magnification for decades due to its versatility and wide range of uses. Generations of families have used a 3-9x for harvesting numerous types of game all over the globe.
When used at 9x the MOA Crosshair reticle can be used as your personal BDC reticle. Set up your firearm and cartridge in a ballistic calculator and you know exactly where your holdovers should be with the 2 MOA tick mark crosshair. Alternatively, use the MOA reticle pattern to size and range your target.
The LED reticle illumination comes in either red or green allowing you to use Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC), or to give you that added contrast to your target. Use our 1” rings or quick release mount to match your firearms platform.
The light weight and low profile Trijicon 3-9x40 AccuPower design works well with bolt guns and AR semi-auto firearm platforms.
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
- 1 Lens Cloth
- 1 Set of Lenscaps
- 1 AccuPower Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Size: 40mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Illumination Source: 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Reticle Pattern: MOA-DOT Crosshair
- Reticle Color: Day: Red and Night: Red
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 3.7" – 3.5"
- Exit Pupil: 0.52mm – 0.17mm
- Field of View: 6.8° - 2.0°
- Field of View @ 100 Yards: 35.5' – 11.8'
- Adjustment @ 100 Yards: 1/4 MOA per click
- Tube Size: 1"
- Housing Material: 6061-T6, Black Hard Coat Anodized
- Battery Life: >31 Hours at Maximum Brightness
- Focal Plane: Second
- Adjustment Range: 30 MOA Total Travel and 8.9 MIL Total Travel
- Waterproof: 10 Feet
- Weight: 17oz
- Color: Black
Mfg No: RS20-C-1900008
Weight: 0.60000002 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: