Competition Electronics Pocket Pro II, Blue
The Pocket Pro II measures shot time intervals for personal practice and scoring matches! All the features you want in a user friendly design. Requires one 9 volt alkaline battery for operation.
- Size fits nicely in your hand with the start button on the side.
- 1kHz start buzzer frequency transmits well through hearing protection
- Separate shot sensor and buzzer
- Large buttons for big hands.
- Intuitive menu and navigation
- Turns off automatically after 10 minutes of inactivity or by pressing a button.
- Large clothespin style belt clip fits over your shooting belt.
- Display position is readable from your belt or the bench.
- Powered by one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx. 20 hours of use and easy replacement.
- Review four shots at once, forward or reverse with split times.
- Large, easy to read lighted graphics LCD displays full words and description of functions.
- 2 year warranty
- Made in USA with real service and support
- Shot Capacity: 99 shots
- Par Time Limit (stop tone): 199.9 seconds
- Maximum Time (before wraparound): 199.99 seconds
- Battery Type: 9 volt alkaline
- Battery Life: approx. 20 hours
- Display Type: ½" X 2" backlit graphics lcd
- Dimensions: 3" x 5" x 1 ½"
- Weight: 5 ½ ounces
- Buzzer Output: 1,000 Hz
Manufacturer: Competition Electronics