LaserLite Speed Spin Combo LLS5050L-1
The lightweight skeletal graphite rotor design of the 4-ball bearing Speed Spin® reel cuts out weight in all the right places, without hampering its structural integrity. The reel’s frame is dependable graphite construction that looks great in its silver finish. The anodized aluminum spool with blue accents adds to the classy look. The Laser® Lite combo rod is one-piece and comes in two ideal ultralight lengths, 5’ and 5'6". The super sensitive IM6 light action graphite blank brings castability and a fish-whipping performance to the outfit.
- Rugged, lightweight, graphite body and skeletal rotor design
- Four quality ball bearing system
- Strong and balanced aluminum bail wire
- Anodized aluminum spool
- Oiled felt multiple disc drag system for smooth performance
- Thin, compact, gear box
- Zero-Reverse anti-reverse
- Speed Lube™ for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- Rod Length: 5'
- Power: L
- Bearings: 3+1
- Line Capacity: 150/4
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
Mfg No: LLS5050L-1
Weight: 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: