Humminbird Helix 7 Di GPS Md: 409830-1
Discover fish and structure, then track their every move with the HELIX 7 DI GPS. See fish and vertical lure presentations by viewing Down Imaging and SwitchFire Sonar side-by-side on the wide, 16:9 display. The reliable, internal GPS offers 2500 waypoints and 50 routes, so you can return to your most productive spots time and time again. A single, microSD card slot delivers Humminbird LakeMaster, AutoChart™ and AutoChart™ Pro, as well as Navionics Gold/HotMaps.
- Down Imaging Sonar:Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- SwitchFire Sonar:Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- DualBeam Plus Sonar:Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- Internal GPS:GPS antenna built into the head unit.
- Upgradable Software:Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- High Definition Display:Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
- Unimap Cartography:The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
- MicroSD Card Reader:Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Humminbird/Navionics
- Cartography Type: Humminbird/Navionics Gold/Hotmaps
- Frequency: 200/455/455/800
- Included Transducer: XNT-9-DI-T
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 480
- Screen Size: 7'
- Screen Type: Color
- Speed/Temp: Both
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Watts RMS - Max: 500
- Waypoints/Routes: 2,500/45
- Weather Capable: No