Big Agnes Elk Park -20° Thermolite, Extra Long Md: BEPL16
Park Synthetic bags are cut wide and tall. They're ideal for campers of a larger stature, or for folks who just want more room to move around at night. Ideal for hunting camps, base camping, or budget-minded road tripping. Slip one of our 25” wide pads into these Big Agnes System bags, which utilize our full pad sleeve design.
- Park bags' unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed without adding bulk
- Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- The cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand like a comforter
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Stretch fabric panels on the side of the pad sleeve accommodate different pad thicknesses
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
- 2 x 62”/157cm YKK #8 zipper
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Nylon stuff sack
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Thermolite Extra - a simulated down material that offers plush warmth and softness
- Nylon taffeta shell fabric with water repellent finish
- Cotton/Polyester lining
- Pad Size: 25"x78"
- Color: Chocolate
- Fill Type: Thermolite Extra
- Fill Weight: 69oz
- Bag Weight: 7lb 5oz
- Shoulder Girth: 80.5"
- Hip Girth: 75"
- Foot Girth: 66"
- Stuff Sack Size: XXL-12"x23"
- Compressed Bag Size: 12"x15"