SCCY CPX-1, 9mm 10 Rounds, Safety, Black/Crimson
- Barrel: Machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16:1 right hand twist
- Receiver: 7075-T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock
- Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral “Re-Coil Cushion” on the backstrap
- Recoil Spring System: All steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly
- Slide Lock/Release: Steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation
- 3 Dot Sight System: Steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw
- Hammer Firing System: Double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped
- Manual Guarded Safety: Re-designed with a guard molded into the frame
- Double Action Trigger: Specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull
- Trigger Guard Lock: Custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 3.10?
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Number of Magazines: 2 Double Stack with Finger Extension Base Installed and 2 Flat Magazine Bases Included
- Length: 5.70?
- Width: 1?
- Height: 4?
- Weight: 15 oz
- Finish: Black/Crimson