The Daiwa Legalis LGL Spinning Reels are designed for saltwater fishing with Hardbodyz body design, air rotor, and digigear.
The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- Narrow, rigid aluminum “HardBodyz” body design
- Air Rotor for lighter weight and greater sensitivity
- Machine cut aluminum handle
- Digigear digital gear design
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- ABS aluminum spool
- Precision-click drag adjustment
- Type: Spinning
- Action FW / SW: H / MH
- Bearings: 4BB, 1RB
- Gear Ratio: 5.7:1
- Line Per Handle Turn: 39.9"
- Weight (oz.): 13.6
- Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): Mono: 10/300, 12/260, 14/210
- Drag Max: 13.2
Manufacturer Numberr: LGL4000H