• Extended Forearm for Superior Fit and Feel
• Vent Rib w/ Matted Sight Plane
• Fiber Optic Sight
• 5 Round Magazine- Shot Plug Included
• Quick Shot Plug Removal
• Chrome-lined Chamber and Barrel
• Swivel Studs
• 3 Beretta® Style Choke Tubes (IC, M, F)
Action: Pump action shotgun. To open bolt, hold release button and pull down on forearm. This will open the action, to close, simply push forearm forward. After the trigger is pulled, the same action will need to be repeated to eject spent shell and load another from the magazine.
Safety: The primary safety is located on the backside of the trigger guard. When engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile.
Magazine: Tubular magazine, bottom loading. Shot plug included and comes installed. Shot plug easily removable by unscrewing the magazine cap. Simply pull plug out and replace magazine cap.