Wright & McGill Boat Spinning Rod 5'6" Length, 1 Piece Rod, Medium/Heavy Power Md: WMBB56MHS1
With advanced features and lightweight strength, the Wright & McGill Boat Spinning Rod lets you rule the high seas. The blank is made from graphite composite to offer unprecedented power for bringing in those saltwater monsters. A graphite reel seat adds lightweight durability, while aluminum oxide guides are extra-tough. A finger shrink-shaped fore grip provides improved grip when you're in the fight, and the hard EVA slick butt split rear grip with aluminum gimbal delivers a solid base for greater leverage. These features add up to a rod that's more than able to put some trophies on your wall.
- Advanced features and lightweight strength
- Powerful graphite composite blank
- Graphite reel seat with aluminum oxide guides
- Finger shrink-shaped fore grip improves grip
- Split rear grip with aluminum gimbal
- Style: Spinning
- Use: Saltwater
- Length: 5'6"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Action: Fast
- Line Weight: 30 - 60 lbs.
- Blank Construction: Graphite Composite
- Handle Material: EVA
- Handle Type: Split
- Reel Seat: Graphite
- Guides: Aluminum Oxide
Manufacturer: Wright & McGill
Manufacturer Number: WMBB56MHS1