Browning Buckmark Sharpener
The Browning Knife Sharpener is the accessory that no out doors man should be without. Designed to hang on a key chain, it features to carbide steel sharpening inserts, angled to quickly and easily put an edge on any field blade. Whether you are trying to put an edge on a skinning blade halfway through field dressing a deer, or just sharpening a knife in the kitchen at home, our knife sharpener is one tool you don't want to be without.
- Two carbine steel sharpening inserts
- Anodized alloy Buckmark shape
- Includes split key ring
- Main Blade Length: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 3 3/16"
- Blade Composition: High Carbon Steel
- Blade Decoration: Buckmark
- Handle Features: Lanyard Hole
- Handle Material: Anodized Alloy
- Color: Black
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
Mfg No: 3220010
- Weight: 0.3 pounds.
- Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.