Browning Escalade Drop Point Bone Md: 3220131
The Escalade Drop Point has a mirror polished blade and bolsters and jigged bone scales, Escalade knives look almost too pretty to use in the field. Made from 9Cr stainless steel, they'll hold a keen edge and are purpose designed for function - go ahead and get your Escalade dirty and bloody - you can wash it and it will look just as good as new.
- Drop point mirror polished 9Cr stainless steel
- Genuine jigged bone scales
- Mirror polished stainless steel bolster
- Top-grain leather sheath
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Sheath Description: Top Grain Leather
- Main Blade Length: 3 1/4"
- Overall Length: 7 1/4"
- Blade Composition: 9Cr18MoV
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo:Buckmark
- Handle Features
- Full Tang: Guard
- Handle Material: Jigged Bone
- Bolster Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Secondary Color: Brown
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
Mfg No: 3220131
Weight: 0.4 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.