Eagle Claw Wright and McGill Gen II S-Curve Switch Rod 11' Length, 4 Piece Rod, Medium/Fast Taper Md: WMSCSP1154
Generation II S-Curve blank construction for incredible strength, sensitivity and performance. Nano resin technology. New, high-density rubber handle that dramatically improves grip and feel. Oversized stainless steel stripping guides with zirconium rings. Stainless steel snake foot guides. 4-pc. construction for easy travel and storage. Beautiful and durable travel case. Custom paint. Alignment dots for easy 4-piece assembly. Fighting butt not included with this rod.
- Highest quality angler gear for all types of fishers
- Quality and field tested to ensure you can compete with the best
- Incredible strength, sensitivity and performance
- High-density rubber handle dramatically improves grip and feel
- Oversized stainless steel stripping guides with zirconium rings
- Four-piece construction, alignment dots and durable case for easy travel and storage
- Type: Fly Fishing
- Use: Freshwater
- Length: 11'0"
- Line Weight: 5 wt.
- Number of Sections: 4
- Taper: Medium Fast
- Material: Aluminum
- Handle: High-Density Rubber in Full Well