Combine with the MS1 Sling and Paraclip™ to provide two to one-point convertibility. Melonite™ finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware combined with custom snag-free, high durability 1-1/4" webbing.
Made in U.S.A.
- Combine with the MS1™ Sling (MAG513) and additional Paraclip™ (MAG541) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in Paraclip™ allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip™ lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
Sling Assembly Mounting:
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mounts. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA®, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
Manufacturer: Magpul Industries
Model Number: MPLMAG516RNG