ArmaLite B-Series Carbine AR-10 7.62x51mm Rifle, 16" Double Lapped 5/8x24 Threaded 4140 Steel Barrel, 8" Standard Handguard, 6- Position Collapsible Stock, Anodized Aluminum Md: 10A4CBFA
Hard-hitting and rugged at home, on the range or in the field, serious carbine shooters deem the Armalite AR-10A4 carbine as the heavy caliber to own. Tactical flexibility combined with the compact length of the 16-inch barrel and collapsible stock are standard to any A4 carbine model; but add in the advancements that our engineers have made standard on every Armalite AR-10®—such as improved feeding, extraction and ejection—and there is not another heavy caliber carbine that can compare.
The AR-10A4 Carbine offers the same sighting choices as the AR-10A4 SPR® in a handy compact format. All of our AR-10A4 and AR-10(T)tm rifles feature our clamping gas block, allowing the removable front sight to be rotated to zero. This assures that the rear sight is centered leaving full left and right windage movement available when shooting in strong winds.
- Caliber: 7.62X51 mm / .308
- Barrel: 16” double lapped, chrome lined / chrome moly, threaded 5/8X24, 4140 steel
- Mid-length gas system
- Rifling Twist: 1:11.25” RH, 150-175 gr. ammo
- Muzzle Device: Flash suppressor
- Front Sight Base: MIL-STD 1913 rail gas block (top of gas block is .398 (+/- .010) lower than top of receiver)
- Handguard: Standard 8"
- Stock: 6-position collapsible
- Upper Receiver: Forged flat-top receiver with MIL-STD 1913 rail and forward assist 7075-T6 aluminum
- Lower Receiver: 7075-T6 aluminum (forged)
- Trigger: Tactical two-stage (stage 1: 3.5 lbs.; stage 2: 5-6 lbs.)
- Charging Handle: Standard
- Finish: Anodized aluminum upper/lower receiver, manganese phosphated steel barrel
- Overall Length: 35.0” (collapsed); 38.3” (extended)
- Weight: 7.6 lbs.
- Included: One 20-round magazine, owner’s manual