Daiwa Lexa Type HD Baitcasting Reel 6.3:1 Gear Ratio, 7 Bearings, 33.40" Retrieve Rate, Right Hand Md: LEXA-HD400H-P
The Daiwa Lexa Type-HD Baitcasting reels are low profile Lexa reels. They are designed for heavy duty extreme inshore action. These reels are tough and will last with stainless steel drive, pinion gears, and 6 corrosion resistant ball bearings. The custom EVA power handle knobs help you crank in the big fish more comfortably.
- Stainless Steel Drive Gear & Pinion Gear
- Extra line capacity for strong lines, powerful fish
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs of drag
- Swept Handle with weight-reducing cutouts
- Aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Magforce Cast Control
- Infinite Anti-Reverse (Dual Stopper)
- Technique: Baitcasting
- Action: Extra Heavy/Heavy
- Speed: High Speed
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Gear Ratio: 6.3:1
- Retrieve Rate: 33.4"
- Bearing Count: 6RBB, 1RB
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 300/55, 200/80
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 245/17, 190/20
- Drag Material: Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD)
- Max Drag: 25.0 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Infinite Anti-Reverse (Dual Stopper)
- Weight: 17.1 oz.