Daiwa Lexa 300 Type HD Baitcasting Reel, 6.3:1 Gear Ratio, 22 lb Max Drag, RH Md: LEXA-HD300H-P
The Daiwa Lexa Type-HD Baitcasting reels are low profile Lexa reels that come in 300 and 400 sized reels. They are designed for heavy duty extreme inshore action. These reels are tough and will last with stainless steel drive, pinion gears, and 6 corrosion resistant ball bearings. The custom EVA power handle knobs help you crank in the big fish more comfortably.
- Stainless Steel Drive Gear & Pinion Gear
- Extra line capacity for strong lines, powerful fish
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs of drag
- Swept Handle with weight-reducing cutouts
- Aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Magforce Cast Control
- Infinite Anti-Reverse (Dual Stopper)
- Technique: Baitcasting
- Action: Heavy/Medium Heavy
- Speed: High Speed
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Gear Ratio: 6.3:1
- Retrieve Rate: 28.8"
- Bearing Count: 6CRBB 1RB
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 240/40, 180/55, 120/80
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 240/12, 190/14, 120/20
- Drag Material: Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD)
- Drag Max: 22.0 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Infinite Anti-Reverse (Dual Stopper)
- Weight: 10.8 oz.