Iwi Tavor X95 Bullpup Rifle 9mm 17" Threaded Barrel 32 Rounds Black
The X95 Bullpup 5.56mm Carbine is the Special Forces firearm of the next generation. It was developed in close cooperation with elite units and was tailored to their specific requirements and needs. The X95 was created to deal with modern threats of anti-terror, urban and open area combat all one mission.
The X95 incorporates advanced technology that allows interchangeability from 5.56mm ammunition to 9mm ammunition. This leap in technology allows the fighter to use the same weapon platform for a wide array of scenarios. This feature saves training time, spare parts and reduces overall costs The interchangeability can be done with a silencer for all calibers, thus distinguishing itself as the ideal weapon for Special Forces dealing with complicated situations.
- Bull pup configuration.
- Optimized ergonomic design.
- 30 Rds. Magazine capacity.
- Body made of high strength impact modified polymer.
- Detachable barrel.
- Integrated reflex sight attached directly on to the barrel
- Conversion from day optics to night optics is done without zeroing.
- 100% Ambidextrous.
- Has true “OTB” (over-the beach) capability.
- Designed for maximum operator and armorer level maintenance.
- Folding back-up sights that include tritium for night combat.
- Very easy field striping into 2 parts.
- 100% interchangeability.
- Has a last round stopper.
- All the metal parts of the weapon are corrosion resistant.
- Action/System: Semi-Auto/Blowback
- Caliber: 9mm
- Srock/Frame: Synthetic Stock
- Capacity: 32+1
- Number of Mags: 1
- Magazine Desc: 32 rd. Steel Mag
- Barrel: 17"
- Overall Length: 26.125"
- Rate-of-Twists: 1:10"
- Sights: BUIS w/Tritium Front
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Additional Information: Full length Picatinny top rail, Gas Piston System, Accepts standard AR mags