Combat Shooters CS-15 Vulcan 5.56 NATO Rifle, 16" 416-R Stainless Barrel, Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum Type III Hard Coat Anodized Upper/Lower Receiver, Minimalist Stock Md: CS-15VULCAN
The CS-15 Vulcan delivers unparalleled accuracy with this 416-R Stainless, flame fluted barrel. The Vulcan is ideal for those who utilize optical sights as it employs a low-profile gas block, and GPX 12 inch rail. The longer rail affords more "real estate" to mount your accessories. We also utilize the HIPERTOUCH 24E as our OEM fire control group. It is the elite version of high precision fire-control drop-ins for installation in CS-15 and CS-10 rifles. The HIPERTOUCH 24E uses an adjustable trigger weight of 2 to 4 pounds.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Profile: Variable Depth "Flame" Fluted
- Barrel Gas System: Mid Length
- Inside Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Lower Receiver: Mil-SPec with Flared Magazine Well. 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Upper Receiver: Mil-SPec with M4 Fed Ramps. 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Muzzle Device: VG6 EPSILON 556
- BOLT Carrier Group: M16 Profile, Mil-SPec MP Tested NiBX Bolt Carrier Group and Bolt
- Receiver Extension: 6 Position Mil-Spec
- Trigger: HIPERTOUCH 24E Trigger adjustable trigger weight of 2 to 4 pounds
- Trigger Guard: Billet
- Stock: Minimalist Stock
- Handguard: Combat Shooters GPX 12 inch rail, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized