Penn Fierce II Live Liner Combo 6000, 5.6:1 Gear Ratio, 7' 1pc Rod, 12-25 Line Rate, Medium/Heavy Power Md: 1404025
The PENN Fierce II offers dependability and unparalleled power at an affordable price. Its field-proven oiled-felt drag system is extremely reliable and has the muscle to tame fish. Featuring a Full Metal Body, stainless steel main shaft, thick aluminum bail wire, and braid ready spool the Fierce II was engineered to provide unwavering performance in the roughest conditions.
- Full Metal Body and sideplate keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Techno-Balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves
- 4+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Size: 6000
- Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
- Bearings: 5
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Retrieve Rate: 41"
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 490/30 390/40 335/50
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 335/15 230/20 210/25
- Length: 7'0"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Line Rating: 12-25 lbs.
- Lure Rating: N/A
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Action: Fast
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide