Howa Firearms are built from the ground up to be used and abused and not to be a safe queen or mounted on a wall. Howa firearms are an outstanding value with the features that shooters want with the reliability and repeatable accuracy they demand. If you want to buy a firearm to collect dust look elsewhere… if you want a firearm that you can use buy a Howa!
The Howa Varminter Laminate package is an outstanding value for the shooter looking to get out without the fuss of putting together the perfect package. Now you can have the outstanding Howa Varminter combined with the Nikko Stirling Bipod and a One Piece Scope Rail. Throw on your favorite optic and you are good to go.
- .243 Winchester
- 24" Barrel
- 10+1 Rounds
- Two Stage trigger
- 3 Position Safety
- Laminate Stock
- Black metal finish
- Nikko Stirling Bipod and One Piece Scope Rail
Target quality H.A.C.T. 2-stage trigger breaks crisp with no creep.
The M-1500 action is made in Japan by Howa who also makes many rifle components for several US gun companies. Howa is the only big bore rifle manufacturer in Japan.
- Trigger: H.A.C.T. 2-stage
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Forged flat-bottom receiver with integral recoil lug
- One-piece forged bolt/handle (can be taken apart for cleaning by hand, no tools needed)
- 3 pressure relief holes in blot main body
- External Sako/m16 style extractor and m16 style internal plunger ejector
- Push-feed design
- 2 locking lugs and bolt handle acts as 3rd safety lug.
- The HACT trigger is set up like a drop-in unit, 2-stage, no external springs or transfer bars
- Trigger is set to 2.5- 3lb
- Serrated trigger shoe
- Three position safety