M6327F - Medallion Series Safe
Dimensions: 60" x 30" x 27"
Approximate Shipping Weight: 600 Pounds
Medallion Series Features
- Heavy, 10-gauge steel body
- 1 1/4" diameter chromed locking bolts
- 1 5/16" Duo-Formed door: The massive Duo-Formed door provides superior security and fire protection. The door face is formed from a solid piece of steel plate, then bonded to a second plate and fused to a rigid length of double-formed steel for a door edge thickness of 1 5/16". This door and recessed frame are extremely pry resistant and function to make the safe more rigid, exceeding UL tool attack certification standards for gun safes.
- OmniBarrier Lock Protection System: Multiple layers of case hardened steel in front of the main locking system, as well as a 1/4" steel plate behind, create an attack-resistant barrier that surrounds the critical lock.
- Additional Uni-Force cam and door bolts: Prevents outside pressure to the bolts from being transmitted to the lock. Any force applied is transmitted to the heavy-duty vault-type cam system instead of the lock. When force is applied to the bolts of a lesser safe, that force goes directly to the lightweight locking system and lock. The cam system locks bolts in the top and sides of the door securely in place behind the door frame, making the door very resistant to prying.
- UL tool attack listed
- S&G group II lock with keylock and 5-year S&G limited warranty
- Elevated floor to facilitate removal of guns
- Baked-on, high-gloss finish
- Large gold scroll bonded to surface of safe door.
- Carpeted 4 shelf (tan)