The finest in-home protection for your firearms and other valuables is a built-in security vault. Browning's Universal Vault Door is designed to fit a wide variety of wall types and installation requirements.
- The vault door's opening is 80" tall by 30" wide and fits into a standard 36" x 84" door opening. The external L-frame with heavy 1/2" diameter steel J-bolt anchors (included) can be poured in place in construction or installed in an existing door frame using expansion anchors or lag bolts (not included).
- The door frame "L-flange" will fit any wall with a minimum thickness of 5 1/2".
- 1 5/16" Duo-Formed door: The massive Duo-Formed door provides superior security and fire protection. The door face is formed from a solid piece of steel plate, then bonded to a second plate and fused to a rigid length of double-formed steel for a door edge thickness of 1 5/16". This door and recessed frame are extremely pry resistant and function to make the safe more rigid, exceeding UL tool attack certification standards for gun safes.
- OmniBarrier Lock Protection System: Multiple layers of case hardened steel in front of the main locking system, as well as a 1/4" steel plate behind, create an attack-resistant barrier that surrounds the critical lock.
- Uni-Force Locking System: Prevents outside pressure to the bolts from being transmitted to the lock. Any force applied is transmitted to the heavy-duty vault-type cam system instead of the lock. When force is applied to the bolts of a lesser safe, that force goes directly to the lightweight locking system and lock. The cam system locks bolts in the top and sides of the door securely in place behind the door frame, making the door very resistant to prying.
- 1" of Imprafill insulation
- 3-spoke gold handle
- External ball-bearing hinges
- S&G Type I Digital lock
- Internal lock release to open the door from within the vault
- Approximate ship weight: 570 pounds
Hunter Green Finish