Dimensions: 60" x 30" x 26"
Approximate Shipping Weight: 620 Pounds
Why step up to a Buckmark Series safe?
Attractive high-gloss finish. Buckmark graphic package is ideal for the Browning fan.
- 1" steel bolts
- 3/16" steel plate door
- OmniBarrier Lock Protection System
- Uni-Force Locking System
- Heavy, 12-gauge steel body
- UL tool attack listed
- S&G Group II lock with key lock dial and 5-year limited warranty
- Browning Buckmark graphics package
- Baked-on, high-gloss finish
- Premium carpeted, tan Duo Interior
- Elevated floor to facilitate removal of guns
Standard Fire Protection:
- 1200° F for 30 minutes fire protection. Interior temperature does not exceed 350° F. Listed and labeled by Omega Point Laboratories.
- Two 1/2" layers of fire-resistant material in the body.
- Safe door with multiple layers of thick, fire-resistant insulation
- A high-temperature Palusol fire seal that, when heated, expands to seal the safe around the entire door perimeter.
- Carpeting is made of fire-resistant materials.
The Duo Interior provides outstanding value thanks to convertible storage configurations. Safes are shipped with half-shelves on the left side and a gun rack on the right side of the interior for storage of both long guns and smaller items on the shelves. Simply remove the half-shelves and add the second gun rack in place of the top shelf to convert the safe into an all gun configuration.
14 - Long gun capacity with the shelves installed
28 - Long gun capacity in the all gun configuration