SP40COF - Sterling Plus Series Corner Safe
Dimensions: 60" x 40" x 30"
Approximate Shipping Weight: 780 Pounds
Sterling Series Features
- Fourteen 1" active steel bolts
- 1 5/16" Duo-Formed door: The massive Duo-Formed door provides superior security and fire protection. The door face is formed from a solid piece of steel plate, then bonded to a second plate and fused to a rigid length of double-formed steel for a door edge thickness of 1 5/16". This door and recessed frame are extremely pry resistant and function to make the safe more rigid, exceeding UL tool attack certification standards for gun safes.
- OmniBarrier™ Lock Protection System
- Uni-Force™ Locking System
- Heavy 12 gauge 1 5/16" steel body
- UL tool attack listed
- S&G group II lock with keylock and 5-year S&G limited warranty
- Baked-on high-gloss finish
- Elevated floor to facilitate removal of guns
Standard Fire Protection
- 1200° F for 30 minutes fire protection. Interior temperature does not exceed 350° F. Listed and labeled by Omega Point Laboratories.
- Two 1/2" layers of fire-resistant material in the body.
- One 1/2" layer of fire-resistant material in the door back and a 1" layer of Imprafill insulation in the door face.
- A high-temperature Palusol fire seal that, when heated, expands to seal the safe around the entire door perimeter.
- Carpeting is made of fire-resistant materials.
- Premium carpeted Duo Interior: The Duo Interior is convertible. It starts as an Easy-Out Plus interior, with shelves and long gun storage space. With the easy removal of the side shelves and gun slot storage cap, it becomes an all-gun Easy Out interior. Holds 11 or 22 long guns, depending on your configuration. (tan)