School's in session, and if you want to learn about hunting ducks, take a course from Phil Robertson. You may know Phil better as the "Duck Commander." He's the expert in the field and the first thing he'll tell you is that it's no fun hunting ducks when you are cold, wet and miserable. That's why Phil looks for a few criteria from his hunting gear, namely: Comfort, Durability, Protection and Versatility. Browning Duck Commander Series clothing is designed and engineered to excel in these areas. To provide the ultimate in durable waterproof protection, the Duck Commander insists on the best including Gore-Tex fabric. This fabric is the only waterproof, breathable fabric that is durable enough to stand up to everyday use for a lifetime – Guaranteed! A specially developed shell fabric is made to take on the rigors of tough use.
- Matrix cloth shell with Gore-Tex fabric
- Articulated elbow and underarm gusset
- Adjustable Lycra cuffs
- Two oversized bellows pockets with hook and loop secured storm flaps and internal shell loops
- Handwarmer pockets behind bellows pockets
- Grip Strips on shoulders
- Zippered rear storage pocket
- Hidden call pocket and inside security pocket
- One-hand adjustable internal waist draw cord
- Detachable, adjustable roll-away hood
- Differential cut (longer in back)
- Features 650 fill-power goose down insulation
- X-Change System compatible
Men's Apparel Sizing Information:
Small: Chest = 37-39", Waist = 38-31", Neck = 14-14.5", Arm = 32-33"
Medium: Chest = 40-42", Waist = 32-35", Neck = 15-15.5", Arm = 33-34"
Large: Chest = 43-45", Waist = 36-39", Neck = 16-16.5", Arm = 34-35"
XLarge: Chest = 46-48", Waist = 40-43", Neck = 17-17.5", Arm = 35-36"
XXLarge: Chest = 49-51", Waist = 44-46", Neck = 18-18.5", Arm = 36-37"
XXXLarge: Chest = 52-54", Waist = 47-49", Neck = 18-19", Arm = 36-37"