Lightweight apparel treated with a natural chemical to catch and hold odor molecules is the secret behind Browning's NO TRACE fabric. Like billions of tiny molecular spheres or cages, NO TRACE traps and holds small odor molecules. When they are full, the odor molecules can then be washed away with soap and water in a washing machine. This cleansing process "recharges" the fabric's odor absorbing properties. The average garment lasts about five days without needing to recharge; however, a couple of more days of effective use can be had by simply dipping the garment in water and wringing it out. NO TRACE is a single layer of breathable, non-carbon cotton fabric, which means that all garments will be lighter weight for less bulk than hot, heavy, layered carbon-filter suits.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester, 7oz cotton twill with NO TRACE odor control
- NO TRACE is a safe, all natural chemical that has an odor-absorbing molecular structure permanently embedded into cotton fabric
- Easily recharged by washing with soap and water
- Deep front quarter top pockets
- Side flap closure cargo pockets
- Back flap closure pockets
- Comfort closure leg cuff keeps leg snugly closed against boot
Men's Apparel Sizing Information:
Small: Chest = 37-39", Waist = 38-31", Neck = 14-14.5", Arm = 32-33"
Medium: Chest = 40-42", Waist = 32-35", Neck = 15-15.5", Arm = 33-34"
Large: Chest = 43-45", Waist = 36-39", Neck = 16-16.5", Arm = 34-35"
XLarge: Chest = 46-48", Waist = 40-43", Neck = 17-17.5", Arm = 35-36"
XXLarge: Chest = 49-51", Waist = 44-46", Neck = 18-18.5", Arm = 36-37"
XXXLarge: Chest = 52-54", Waist = 47-49", Neck = 18-19", Arm = 36-37"