Working or hunting in the outdoors means needing heavy-duty clothing that can take a lot of abuse, yet have the features needed to keep comfortable and get the job done. Browning Hybrid Gear is made from tough, 10oz 100% cotton canvas that repels dirt and water, is easy to get on and off and has ample, deep pockets for carrying everything from nails, ammo, knives, fencing tools, materials and whatever other gear might be needed. The pockets have oversized flaps with easy access and fasten securely. The coverall is insulated with 4oz of polyester fill to keep the chill away when long hours are needed in the field. The jacket has elasticized cuffs and a drawcord bottom to keep cold air from entering. The shirt jacket is just right for early autumn days when chores need to be done in a hurry.
- 10oz, 100% cotton canvas with water-repellent Teflon coating
- Deep quarter top front pockets
- Flap back pockets with easy access angled pocket openings
- Flap and zip closure side cargo pockets
- Side tool pockets and hammer loop
- Zipper fly