In the Leupold Golden Ring VX-III, the envelope has been pushed in every direction... structural design, optics, construction...to give you a better scope, one that's a worthy replacement for the Vari-X III. Everything you demand from an American-made scope, such as legendary Leupold ruggedness, absolute waterproof integrity, and the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee is there, but it's the refinements that make the VX-III the most exciting Leupold in years.
- 30mm Tube
- Finger-adjustable Windage and elevation dials with resettable pointer dials, marking the zero point.
- Fast-focus eyepiece on all models. Models without the illuminated reticle have a lockable, fast-focus eyepiece so you can securely lock the eyepiece once you've set your reticle focus.
- Side focus parallax adjustment is available on many models, so you can easily focus from any shooting position.
- All side focus models have 30mm maintube with increased elevation and Windage adjustments (up to 80 minutes of range on some models).
- VX-III Duplex Range Estimating System. Select models of VX-III are equipped with the Duplex range estimating system.
- Index Matched Lens System on VX-III Riflescopes. Leupold users know that for a bright, crisp sight picture with good contrast in all light conditions, proper light management and maximum light transmission is absolutely critical. Leupold's VX-III riflescopes will feature the Index Matched Lens System, greatly improving upon what was already impeccable light management. Some of the VX-III riflescopes have measured as high as 98 percent TOTAL light transmission, which means you'll get brightness and clarity like you've never seen before.
- Boone and Crockett Big Game and Varmint Hunter's Ballistic Aiming Systems. These exciting reticles, a VX-III exclusive, will make long-range accuracy and range estimating easy to master. Each reticle features multiple aiming points for long ranges and windy conditions. Two power selector settings provide a quick and easy way to set the aiming points to match your ballistics.
- Legendary Leupold ruggedness and absolute waterproof and fog proof integrity.
- Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee - the best consumer protection you'll find anywhere.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Actual Magnification: 19.2
- Finish: Matte
- Reticle: Varmint Hunter
- Optimum Eye Relief: 3.6"
- Unrestricted Objective Lens Diameter: 1.6"
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Length: 14.3"
- Maximum Adjustment Elevation & Windage @ 100yards: 40"
- Field of View @100 yards: 5.6 ft.
6.5-20x40 mm, Long Range, Matte, Varmint Hunter