The Type S Bushing Style Neck Sizing Die provides reloaders with a simple means to precisely control case neck size and tension.
- Uses interchangeable sizing bushings available in .001" increments.
- The adjustable decapping rod allows positioning the bushing to resize only a portion of the neck length if desired.
- Concentricity is enhanced by the ability of the resizing bushing to self-center on the case neck.
- The decapping rod is supplied with a standard size button. This is especially useful for reloaders who are using commercial brass as is.
- A decapping pin retainer is also supplied with all Type S Bushing Dies. This enables neck sizing without the use of the size button for those who sort and/or turn case necks for uniformity.
338 Lapua Magnum