The Coyote Lite is the ultimate, in-the-field, long-range hunting rifle - without the added weight. The Coyote Lite features the same Controlled Round Push Feed action as the original Coyote, in a lightweight carbon fiber/fiberglass composite Bell and Carlson stock with skeletonized aluminum block bedding for superb accuracy. Lightning cuts on the stock fore-end reduce weight and vent the barrel for additional cooling during long days of shooting. The medium-heavy, 24" fluted barrel maintains accuracy and reduces weight. A Pachmayr® Decelerator® pad is included.
- Caliber: 325 WSSM
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Nominal Overall Length: 44"
- Nominal Length of Pull: 13 5/8"
- Nominal Drop at Comb: 3/8"
- Nominal Drop at Heel: 3/8"
- Nominal Weight: 7 lbs. 8 oz.
- Rate of Twist One Turn in: 1 turn in 10"
- Metal Finish: Stainless Barrel, Blued Action