The Seattle Sombrero is the ultimate rain hat. Use it in the worst rain storm you can find and keep your head dry while kayaking, hiking, skiing in the Pacific Northwest, sailing, or getting off the bus into a thunder shower.
- Waterproof/breathable, 3-layer 70D Taslan Gore-Tex crown, seam taped
- Foam-stiffened brim floats
- Brushed tricot interior for comfort and moisture management
- Internal Cinch-Band adjustment + Hook/loop tabs on brim and dome allows sides of brim to be flipped up
- Removable chin cord with cordlock
- Comfortable, contoured fit in the windiest weather; little space between head and crown of the hat.
- 1-inch wide elastic in headband
Small = 21 5/8"
Medium = 22 ½"
Large = 23 ¼"
Xlarge = 24"