The SL3.2.1 combines traditional thumb break retention with the ThumbLok device and features an instinctive straight up draw stroke. No twisting or rocking required. The thumb easily follows the transition from the thumb break to the ThumbLok retention lever. Upon firmly holstering the weapon, the ThumbLok cam automatically engages the trigger guard, locking the weapon in place, activating Bianchi's *Auto Retention feature. Includes Bianchi's ErgoTek belt loop.
This Low Ride Version features an offset jacket-slot belt loop with a 1 1/2" drop from a standard ride designed for female officers and others that require a low-ride holster.
- Utilizes Bianchi's exclusive *Auto-Retention feature
- Single plane drawing motion is natural and fast
- SpeedLok device offers weapon retention even when thumb break is unsnapped
- Injection molded belt loop with padded ErgoTek styling
- Tension Bars on belt loop help keep holster securely in place on belt
- AccuMold trilaminate construction with Coptex knit lining
- Low maintenance, can be washed with soap and water
- Fits 2 1/4" duty belts
*Auto retention: The means by which a weapon, once holstered, and without securing any other external retention devices, instantly locks into place. Once secured in this manner it cannot be removed by jerking, twisting, or pulling in any direction until the retaining device is deactivated.
- Right Hand
Size 11 fits: Glock 19, 23
Hi-Gloss, Size 11, Right Hand