The first introduction in the new Legacy series is a "Thumbhole Silhouette" design for a heavy-barreled Ruger 10/22. The standard model is the most affordable way to get the highly regarded feel of Fajen's original Thumbhole Silhouette design. The Special Edition stock improves on that feel with the addition of hardware that lets the user tailor the fit of the stock to make it perfect for one person or easy to adapt for a child as they grow.
There are four adjustments on this stock:
- First, the comb travels up and down allowing the shooter to set a comb height that allows your eye to line up with the middle of the crosshairs the same way every time, no matter how big your scope or how high your rings.
- Second, the length of pull is instantly adjustable from 13 1/4"-short enough to comfortably fit a child-to 15"-long enough to fit someone north of 6'6".
- Third, the height of the buttpad is adjustable, allowing you to customize the stock to fit your neck dimensions and shooting style.
- Finally, the buttpad rotates, which lets you fit the buttpad into the "pocket" of your shoulder so that the gun mounts the same way every time.
- Use it for competition, use it for plinking, use it for hunting, use it to teach a young person how to shoot. No matter how you use Fajen's Legacy stock, know that you have the best design, the best adjustability, and the best of Fajen's stockmaking legacy.