Get this piece of Leupold history while you can…the Century will only be produced during 2007, in honor of our first 100 years.
- Each Century riflescope features a unique serial number, marking it as a true Limited Edition item.
- The classic styling that says “Leupold,” in a durable, attractive gloss black finish.
- The multicoat lens system ensures clarity, brightness, and contrast are all optimized.
- Leupold’s exclusive Second Generation Argon/Krypton waterproofing ensures a lifetime of absolute waterproof integrity.
- ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments allow for extreme precision shooting.
- The LR Duplex reticle can help you estimate range and increase your long-range accuracy.
- Packaged in a deluxe, retro tin.
Includes a brass Leupold 100th anniversary commemorative coin, featuring the Leupold “L” medallion.
Also includes a 100th anniversary fixed-blade hunting knife by CRKT.
Knife designed by Russ Kommer, and features a hollow ground drop point blade of German steel, exclusive mosaic pins, handles of Turkish circassian walnut and a deluxe leather sheath with the Leupold “L.”
3-9x40mm Century Limited Edition
Length (A) 12.2 in
Weight 12.0 oz / 340 g
Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 56
Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 52
3-9X40mm Century, Limited Edition, Gloss, Long Range Scope