Side Mount Laser (SML) that fits nearly all Taurus® revolvers including the Judge, CIA, Protector and Raging Bull series.
The SML is easily mounted underneath the rubber grip of the revolver and is the only laser system available that allows the customer to retain the factory grip and holster the firearm. The SML will also work with many popular aftermarket rubber grips such as Hogue® or Pachmayr® brands.
The unit body is constructed from 380A die cast aluminum and the plates are made of 4130 hardened chromoly steel. The SML is powered by four 377 batteries that provide five hours of normal usage in constant on mode and ten hours in pulse mode. Normal usage is defined as one minute on and one minute off. This test mimics actual usage where the unit is turned on and off and the battery is given time to automatically regenerate.
- Compatible Firearms: Fits most Taurus revolvers with rubber grips
- Power Output: Class IIIA, 5mw
- Laser module: 650nm
- Batteries: four 377 batteries
- Battery Life: 5 hrs. constant on, 10 hrs. pulse mode (normal usage)
- Weight (with plate): .875 oz., 23 g
- Length/Width/Height: .85 in./.42 in./1 in., 21.59 mm/ 10.67 mm/ 25.40 mm
- Range at Night: 500 yd., 457.2 m