The Bluewater Carnage™ rods are a custom designed and balanced for optimum performance regardless of the targeted offshore species. The family features a super-strong one piece graphite composite blank with woven carbon fiber outer shield for superior protection. Whether you are pitching live bait to sailfish with a spinning rod or trolling with a conventional reel the Bluewater Carnage family has the rod for you.
- EVA Torque fore grips are contoured to fit the hand perfectly and eliminate the rod from twisting while under heavy load.
- A woven carbon fiber is applied as an outer shield to protect rod blanks and guide wraps
- Fuji® SS “N” flared frames with Hardloy Inserts for superior strength. (Select Models)
- Fuji® Deep Press Hardloy Guides (select models)
- Torque triangular shaped EVA grips for control
- 100% graphite blank
- Model: CARBW1220S70
- Length: 7'0"
- Pieces: 1
- Line Weight: 12-20 lbs
- Guides + Tip: 6+1
- Guide Type: Fuji
- Handle: A
12-20 lb, 7'