The 15A4CBA2 combines the flexibility of the MIL STD 1913 upper receiver with the strength of the fixed A2 front sights, and ArmaLite's exclusive mid-length handguards provide the handiness of a 16" barrel, flexibility in grip position and optimal gas pulse to power the operating system.
- .223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- 16" Double Lapped, Chrome Lined\Chrome Moly Vanadium MIL-B-11595-E
- 1:9" Twist
- 30+1 Rounds
- Flash Suppressor
- A2 Front Sight
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Flattop Upper with Picatinny Rail
- Froged 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower
- Tactical Two Stage Trigger 3.5 lbs-5/6 lbs
- 32.5"-35.8" Overall Length
- 6.5 lbs.
- Anodized Aluminum Upper/Lower Receiver, Manganese Phosphated Steel Barrel
- 2-2.5" MOA