The Blackhawk stock reduces recoil by up to 70 percent and adjusts LOP by up to 3 inches. The Axiom stock from Blackhawk is a synthetic, pistol grip configuration with a heavy spring recoil reducer in the stock tube, and a cam and spring reducer in the pistol grip. The stock is lightweight yet durable and completely free floats the barrel with no attachment points or bedded rests. Ideal for bench rest shooting or varmint hunting.
- Action: Bolt
- Caliber: 22-250 Remington
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Trigger: Two-Stage
- Safety: Three Position
- OAL: 43.5"
- Weight: 9.65 lbs
- Stock: Blackhawk Recoil-Reducing Black
- Metal Finish: Black
- Barrel: Heavy Free-Floating
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: None, Drilled/Tapped
Target quality H.A.C.T. 2-stage trigger breaks crisp with no creep.
The M-1500 action is made in Japan by Howa who also makes many rifle components for several US gun companies. Howa is the only big bore rifle manufacturer in Japan.
- Trigger: H.A.C.T. 2-stage
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Forged flat-bottom receiver with integral recoil lug
- One-piece forged bolt/handle (can be taken apart for cleaning by hand, no tools needed)
- 3 pressure relief holes in blot main body
- External Sako/m16 style extractor and m16 style internal plunger ejector
- Push-feed design
- 2 locking lugs and bolt handle acts as 3rd safety lug.
- The HACT trigger is set up like a drop-in unit, 2-stage, no external springs or transfer bars
- Trigger is set to 2.5- 3lb
- Serrated trigger shoe
- Three position safety