When you uncase this sporting/target gun at the range, its beauty and magnetism will draw crowds. The Citori 625 Sporting is born to shoot clay birds and look good doing so. It's high-relief engraving and gold embellishments adorn both sides and bottom of the receiver. With its tapered, floating top rib, ported barrels, five Diamond Grade extended Invector-Plus choke tubes, this gun is going to increase your scores. It has a right-hand palm swell which is a raised area on the right side of the stock, which comfortably fills in your palm. It helps with swing control, follow-through and recoil. The gloss oil finish on the Grade III/IV walnut stock sets this shotgun apart from other sporting guns.
- Receiver - Steel, Silver nitride finish, High-relief engraving with gold embellishment
- Barrel - Ventilated top and side rib, Tapered, floating top rib, Ported on 20 ga
- Action - Single selective trigger, Hammer ejectors, Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock - Gloss oil finish Grade III/IV walnut stock with close radius pistol grip, Schnabel forearm
- Vector Pro™ lengthened forcing cones on 20, Five Diamond Grade extended Invector-Plus™ choke tubes on 20 , Sporting recoil pad, Triple Trigger™ System, HiViz® Pro-Comp fiber-optic sight
- Barrel Length: 32"
- Nominal Overall Length: 49 1/2"
- Nominal Length of Pull: 14 3/4"
- Nominal Drop at Comb: 1 9/16"
- Nominal Drop at Heel: 2 3/16"
- Nominal Weight: 7 lbs. 3 oz.
- Chokes Included: Full, Improved Cylinder, Improved Modified, Modified, Skeet,
- Chamber Size: 2 3/4"
- Rib Width: 3/8"
- Wood Finish: Gloss Oil Finish